Howdy! Here’s What’s New!
* The 9th annual Big Sur Short Film Screening Series is now ready for it’s 12th installment! We will do a special screening of The Sandpiper the Taylor/Burton masterpiece! Click here for the schedule! Also, of course, you will not miss the Gala Finale on Sunday, August 31!
* Big Sur Sound & Story: This Sunday night, August 24, from Melbourne Australia, the ABC production 360-Documentaries will be curating the evening. Go HERE for more.
* Sign our email list HERE!
* The Library is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit. We exist thanks to your donations. Show your support (& get rewards) HERE!
* On June 20 it is exactly 50 years ago that Tropic of Cancer became a legal book to read in the United States. Read about it here!
* Support the H.M. Library at just $2 a month – sign up for our digest here!
* The 2013 issue of Ping•Pong – our literary magazine here!