Today at the Library, it’s like Christmas morning, except instead of a pony under the tree, it’s a Crazy Cock.
“What’s a Crazy Cock,” you ask?
Well, we have this fundraising drive at the moment. We need to upgrade our facilities to meet federal health and safety standards.
The top-tier level is “Crazy Cock” in which you get (brace yourselves):
* Free admission to end of year fundraiser celebration at the Library (date TBD)
* Thank you on our blog
* Video thank you from Hippie Sven
* Free HMML “Where nothing happens” bumper sticker
* Free t-shirt
* Free, new edition of the famous and “official” Henry Miller Memorial Library book: “Where Nothing Happens: the Best of the HMML.”
* 10 % discount on Henry Miller Library online store or in-person store items
* The 5-5-5 Package: five pairs of tickets for five shows for the next five years!
* Complementary dinner (location TBD) for all “Crazy Cock” donors with Executive Director Magnus Toren – and more!
* Special recognition within the Library walls commemorating your contribution to the 2012 campaign.
If you donate more than $5,000, you get all that. And a few days ago, someone did.
So to our (for now) mystery donor: Thank you!